Open door days in Prague:
Open days for those interested in studying the study programs Hospitality, Tourism and Marketing (B.c. and Ing.) and Hospitality Management (B.c.):
- are held at Svídnická 506/1, 181 00 Prague 8
- closest ODD dates: 22.03.2023
- Experience the day of a university student takes place from 9:00 a.m. to 1:10 p.m.
- "Taste UCP, or experience the day of a university student!" is an event whose task is to present the school, familiarize yourself with the academic environment of the vocational college, visit classes and get to know the corners of the school and its friendly atmosphere.
In addition to joining the class, you can enjoy various tastings prepared by our students, whom you can ask about things that interest you.
Participation in the event is free. If you are interested in this event, you must register at the e-mail marketa.kratochvílová@ucp.cz, no later than March 8, 2023.
We look forward to meeting you!
- other ODD dates: 12/04, 10/05
- ODD are held from 09:30 - 11:00 in the form of individual tours
- ODD summer dates: June 26
- ODD are held from 14:00 in the form of individual tours
Open door days for those interested in studying study programs International Relations and Diplomacy (B.C.), International Management and Marketing (B.C.), Accounting and Financial Business Management (B.Sc.) and International and Diplomatic Studies (Mgr.):
- are held at U Santošky 17, 150 00 Prague 5
- closest ODD dates: 17. 04., 15. 05. and 19. 06.
- ODD are held from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the form of individual tours
Open door days in Bratislava:
- are held at Pribinova 25, 811 09 Bratislava (Tower 115)
- closest ODD dates: 23. 03., 20. 04., 18. 05. and 22. 06.
- ODDs are held from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the form of individual tours
Open door days in Znojmo:
- are held at Loucká 656/21, 669 02 Znojmo
- closest ODD dates: 06. 04., 04. 05. and 01. 06.
- ODDs are held from 3:00 p.m.
If you are interested in an individual appointment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information on when an individual appointment would suit you and at which branch.